HCM520 Quality and performance improvement in health (4 pages) WA
*subject: HCM520: Quality and Performance Improvement in Healthcare
*Homework: Critical thickening
*Note: 1-attached book and articles required to read ,2- Need the plagiarism below 18%
- Chapters 16 & 17 in The Healthcare Quality Book: Vision, Strategy, and Tools
- Chapter 20 in Patient Safety and Healthcare Improvement at a Glance
- Bishop, A. C., & Cregan, B. R. (2015). Patient safety culture: Finding meaning in patient experiences. International Journal of HealthCare Quality Assurance, 28(6), 595-610.
- Webair, H. H., Al-assani, S. S., Al-haddad, R. H., Al-Shaeeb, W. H., Bin Selm, M. A, & Alyamani, A. S. (2015). Assessment of patient safety culture in primary care setting, Al-Mukala, Yemen. BMC Family Practice, 16, 1-9.
- ===========================================Assignment :Implementing Quality as the Core Organizational Strategy
Case Study: Ministry of Health (MOH) Vision and Strategy (100 points)
For this assignment, you will write a research paper exploring the Ministry of Health's vision and strategy to improve healthcare delivery for all citizens throughout the Kingdom.
Choose three out of the four topics below:
- Interoperable electronic health records,
- Equitable care standards,
- Quality and performance standards, or
- Governance and accountability.
- For each selected topic:
- Provide an overview of the MOH vision and strategy for that topic.
- Explain the importance of the topic and how it will improve healthcare quality and safety in Saudi Arabia.
- Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Four to five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Formatted per APA and Saudi Electronic University standards.
- Provide support for your work with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Provide full APA references for the sources used, along with appropriate in-text citations.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
- ESSAYS EXPERT PROFESSOR
- Bill Tutor
- prof avril
- Paula Hog
- PROF. ANN
- Prof. Allwood Sonnerberg
- Mich Michie
- Ms Elegant
- Prof Allan
- Catherine Owens
- Zeek the Geek
- As soon as Possible
- Ranju Lewis
- brilliant answers
- Wendy Lewis
- Miss Deanna
- PROF washington watson
- Rey writer
- Dr. Ameerah
- Amber Tutor
- Asad Ullah
- Chance Of a Lifetym
- kim woods
- Dr.Tournier Wood
- guru answers
- Miss Professor
- PROF. KATELYN
- Aabish Aabidah
- ENS. writer
- Lady Hawkins
- phyllis young
- Dr shamille Clara
- Hillary Young
- Favorite PROF
- Prof. Goodwill
- Top Grade Tutor