HA405M6 Identify With Your Health Care Leadership Stylemarinaperez78045
HA405-6: Assess your personal leadership style for healthcare management.
In this module, you will explore your leadership style and how you can use your unique skills to effectively manage a healthcare environment.
In a 2-page paper, discuss your leadership style, current weaknesses as a leader, and plans to improve your skills to develop into an ethical and effective healthcare leader. Include two (2) academic references and submit your assignment in APA format.
- Identify one or two leadership styles (for the purpose of the assignment) that reflect how you lead.
- Identify your current weaknesses based on the characteristics of the leadership styles.
- Propose how you will improve your skills to develop into an ethical and effective healthcare leader. (For example, education, networking, associations, mentoring, and volunteering, etc.).
- Include two (2) academic references.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 2 page) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
- Your submission should:
- include a cover sheet;
- be double-spaced;
- be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
- include correct citations
- be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and
- include correct references at the bottom of the last page.
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the University Honor Code, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person's work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.
- 2 months ago
HA405-2:Explain a bioethical issue within a healthcare facility.
In this assessment, you will identify and evaluate one bioethical health care issue facing healthcare administrators. In …3 months ago
HA405-3:Evaluate a political issue in a health care scenario.
GEL-7.02: Apply ethical reasoning to ethical issues within the field of Health Sciences.
PC-1.3:Apply …3 months ago
- NOT RATED
HA405-4:Develop a plan for healthcare advocacy.
In this module, you will communicate a healthcare advocacy plan. You will contact either a local healthcare agency (i.e., County Health …3 months ago
- NOT RATED
HA405-5:Contrast the leadership styles of healthcare managers.
In this module, you will explore opposing leadership styles found in managers.
In a 2-page paper, elaborate on two leaders: …3 months ago