GS 103 Intro to Physical ScienceAnita Smith Cobb
Time and Space
Each week, you will be asked to respond to the prompt or prompts in the discussion forum. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length, and is due on Sunday. By Tuesday, you should respond to two additional posts from your peers. If you have not done so lately, please review the Rules of Discussion.
Please respond to BOTH of the following discussion topics.
Why do we have daylight savings time? Do you feel we should continue to change our times? Explain the pros and cons.
In the United States, what are the continuing goals of space exploration, and in what ways do these programs still function? Is continued space exploration still a worthy investment of U.S. resources? Why or why not? Should we reinvest in manned space exploration or make cuts to NASA's budget?
- 4 months ago
- Business math mini homework, high school
- (1) A brief essay about The Science of Psychology (175 words). (2) Why is the scientific method used in Psychology? (3) Why are ethics important in research?
- Please evaluate and summarize each Security Model
- Assignment 1: Addressing Ethical Dilemmas
- Identify the specific objectives for this training program. What will the trainees need to know or be able to do? Select an appropriate training needs analysis method for the scenario. Apply the selected method to identify the following: What the trainees
- Devry cis407a week 4 quiz latest 2016
- 24 hours， 2-3 page report， 1.5 space
- first essay new class
- Modify the Java program by adding threads, and analyze the performance of both the threaded and non-threaded versions. Modify the Program: Improve the performance of the Java program by adding threads to the Sort.java file. Implement the threadedSort()