Graphic Organizer[email protected]
1. Create a graphic organizer to share with families and colleagues that illustrates the typical and atypical patterns of speech and language development in children ages 4-8 years.
The graphic organizer should:
- Describe typical and atypical patterns of speech and language development.
- Show which sounds are appropriate at each age from ages 4-8 years.
- Include how speech affects literacy.
- Include an educational activity or exercise that could be used at home to foster the development of those sounds at each age from ages 4-8.
- Additional local/community resources for families to support speech and language development.
Support your information with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Include a 250-350 word description of how you would present this graphic organizer to your general education colleagues.
Submit your graphic organizer and description as one deliverable.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
2. Children’s literature can be used to foster a child’s early speech development. Name two children’s books you could use in your classroom to build a child’s articulation skills and language development. Describe how the books you reference can enhance your instruction in these areas.
- 2 years ago
- Just copy and paste my information and make dynamic powerpoint. Be creative. Due date today. 5pm
- Nursing Assignment: Groups
- chemistry assginment
- GEOLOGY assignment
- HR negotiation homework
- psychology compare and contrast critique
- Accounting Focus on Ethics
- Psycholegal Evaluations and Mental Exams
- Family Life for African Americans
- math questions
- NOT RATED
Create a graphic organizer to share with families and colleagues that illustrates the typical and atypical patterns of speech and language development in children ages 4-8 years.
The …9 months ago