Goal Setting ExerciseZahi
For this assignment, we will be practicing our goal setting! Open the attached word document titled "Goal Setting," fill out the corresponding steps with instructions, and submit!
I want you all to pick a goal you have actually been meaning to accomplish. Using the items we have covered in class, fill out the worksheet. Don't worry about answering steps 11-13, but instead try and accomplish them! Your goals can include everything from passing a tough exam or class to buying your first house! As the PowerPoint went over, there are many different types of goals, and no matter if yours is academic, performance, short term, long term, or other, try and pick one you genuinely care about, and then use what you have learned in class to accomplish it!
- a year ago
- Public Relations
- Week 1 Assignment....*ASAP
- I need help in LTC/315
- Federal Preemption
- ECE 214 Week 2 DQ 2 ( Menu Planning for Special Dietary Considerations ) ~ 2 Different Answers ~ A + Work With References
- Business Statistics - Online homework.
- 3 ASAP
- BIG DATA
- E16-5B (Conversion of Bonds) The December 31, 2013, balance sheet of West Word Corp. is as follows. 12% callable, convertible bonds payable (semiannual interest dates June 30 and December 31; convertible into 15 shares of $10 par value common stock per $1
- The Promises and Perils of Nuclear Power