Geology lab Darcy law and hydraulic conductivity
lab report Contains:
1) Introduction (brief description of lab and why the lab was conducted)
2) Theory and Purpose (state purpose and define terms and processes)
3) Methods (brief description of the method(s) used)
4) Results (add tables and figures, as available, brief description of data collected, observations, and any interpretations you can make based on the data)
5) Discussion (brief comparison of repeats or results from other groups, did the data make sense or meet
I attached all calculations results
The attached spreadsheet has some results from prior classes . The calculation sheet has some sample calculations prepared for both falling head and constant head tests. You will need to edit that sheet, add your group and soil name, add your data, make the Q vs (Adh/dl) plot, calculate K for each experiment, and calculate the average for each test and for each soil.
Don’t worry about calculating the K at a different temperature. However, I would like you to look up the density and viscosity of water to use with your hydraulic conductivity measurements to calculate the intrinsic permeability of each soil.
- What are the pros and cons of Anglo American’s adoption of an aggressive strategy in combating HIV/AIDS strategy? What recommendations would you give the company concerning its HIV/AIDS policy?
- Wendy Only
- 5 pg economics paper
- Human Resources Powerpoint
- NUR-502 Topic 7 DQ 1
- EXC 27
- Speedy Gunny Assignment