Part 1 - Watch the YouTube video below and answer these questions:
- What does Carl Sagan's Pale Blue Dot lecture mean to you?
- Did you perspective change at all about your place in the universe?
- What can we learn from this lecture?
- How does it relate to this class?
Part 2 - Go down the YouTube "rabbit hole"
- Search on YouTube (or anywhere else you would like that has videos or audio) for a different video with Carl Sagan.
- Watch the video and answer the same questions as above.
- Include the link to the video or audio you found.
- 2 years ago
- ECET 340 Week 6 Homework
- Quick easy paragraph
- ACCT 436 SECTION 7380 Week 8 INTERNAL AUDITING
- 4 PAGES
- BUS 370 wk 2 assignment
- Keys to Sucess in Multinational Companies
- Has discussed with Kim
- Do an Internet search for the case Monell v. New York City Department of Social Services, 436 U.S. 658 (1978). Prepare a case brief that includes facts, procedural history, issue, rule, analysis, and conclusion.
- HRM 310 Week 3 DQ 2