The Privileged Planet Assignment
Please watch the following video (only the first hour is fine) and then answer the following questions:
1) What is the significance of the findings?
2) What surprising facts were revealed by the research?
3) What was the example of the eclipse and why is it relevant?
4) How did the famous scientists, both those in these times as well as those of several centuries ago, whose examples were given, view their work and what motivated them?
5) What was the "Copernican Principle" stated at the beginning of the video and is this what Copernicus actually espoused himself (revealed at the end)?