Genogram: Hernandez FamilyDarnay
Submit a 2- to 4-page paper that includes the following:
- A genogram of the Hernandez family
- An analysis of the Hernandez family's case based on the genogram including the following information.
- Identify an element of the Hernandez family's case that may influence the way Juan and Elena Hernandez address their issue with the social worker.
- Explain how the genogram you created might help you address the needs of the Hernandez family.
I HAVE ATTACHED THE HERNANDEZ' S FAMILY CASE BELOW. THANKS.
Support your Assignment with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
- 2 years ago
- gelology report
- write some recommendations for Barnes and noble
- Accounting help
- Assignment 1: Discussion—Health Communication; Culture; and Advocacy
- How will the lessons from this term influence your individual perspective on yourself, organizational performance, models, and so forth? What key aspects will you add to your “toolbox”? Be specific in both the aspects and in how you envision employing eac
- Usonic, Inc., has collected the following information on its cost of electricity: Machine Hours Total Electricity Costs January 625 $280 February 700 $290 March 500 $265 April 425 $200 May 450 $248 June 300 $170 July 375 $180 Augu
- Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
Discussion 1: Relationship Between Purpose of Study and Data Analysis Techniques
In order to make decisions about the value of any research study for practice, it is important to understand …3 years ago
Take a minute and think about the supervisors you have had in the workplace. What were characteristics of effective supervisors? As you reflect on these experiences, consider how supervision affected …3 years ago
A logic model is a tool that can be used in planning a program. Using a logic model, social workers can systematically analyze a proposed new program and how the various elements involved in a …2 years ago
For this Assignment, review the “Petrakis Family” case history and video session.
In a 3 page paper, describe a treatment group that would help Helen Petrakis in one of the following areas: (a) …2 years ago
A comprehensive understanding of a client’s presenting problems depends on the use of multiple types ofassessment models. Each model gathers different information based on theoretical perspective and …7 months ago
In the Christ & Diwan (2008) article, the authors list seven domains that social workers should address in order to fully assess an older client’s needs. Each domain is considered equally …7 months ago
Geller, S. M., & Greenberg, L. S. (2012). Challenges to therapeutic presence. In Therapeutic presence: A mindful approach to effective therapy (pp. 143–159). Washington, …3 years ago
Group work offers many benefits that cannot be achieved through individual therapy alone. The most obvious benefit is group member validation. The knowledge that you are not alone and are not the …3 years ago
- NOT RATED
Cultures, regardless of where they are or how long ago they existed, share a few common characteristics. Among these characteristics is a structure to care for their children and to socialize …3 years ago
- NOT RATED
fff3 years ago