For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
Discussion Question 1
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research chemical reactions in healthcare. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- What is the difference between biochemical, pharmaceutical, and diagnostic chemical reactions?
- What is a specific example that exists for each and why might they be important to healthcare professionals?
- List a balanced chemical equation for each and explain how it is used in your example above.
Discussion Question 2
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research catalysts and how they work. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- Identify the two important classes of catalysts and describe the difference between each.
- Choose a catalyst that exists in the human body. Explain its importance and how it works.
- Analyze the chemical reactions that take place when a biological catalyst combines with a reactant (substrate) to form an unstable intermediate.
- michael smith
- Catherine Owens
- RESPECT WRITER
- Prof Berry
- Homework Pro
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Brilliant Geek
- Academic Mentor
- Tiny Chris
- Proff work phd
- Eva Green
- Angelina May
- Saad Fahim
- phyllis young
- professor mitch
- Guarantee Pass
- Week 8 Assignment 1 Discussion
- You were asked to arrange a team-building weekend. Write a half a page letter with three paragraphs to all the...
- only for PhD doctorate
- Phyllis Young Only
- Making a Differential Diagnosis
- please read below carefuly it's important.
- RES-861 Module 5 Literature Review: Body
- Critical thinking ONLY for Bravo Brains
- POST BIO150 final exam (Latest)
- Critiquing Quantitative, Qualitative, or Mixed Methods Studies