Fwd: CJHS311 Individual Project.Lizluvwriter
Type: Individual ProjectUnit: Prevention and TreatmentPage: 4 pages.
Evaluate the research, theories, and models of alcohol abuse, addiction, prevention and treatment.Identify cultural, age and gender differences of alcohol use as well as the continuum of use and abuse, the warning signs and symptoms of an alcohol problem, and the current DSM categories or other diagnostic standards associated with alcohol use.Identify the health risks associated with alcohol use and abuse: the behavioral and psychological issues, the impact of alcohol on the brain and high risk behaviors related to alcohol abuse.
Thinking about Mrs. Potts and the children and what you have learned thus far, particularly about biological and environmental influences (e.g., genetics, culture, age, and so on), address the following:
- What facts would support codependency among any of the Potts family members? Explain.
- How might codependency impact the Potts family members' own mental health and well-being?
- Describe the coping style that each Potts family member might possess and how that style would likely affect his or her own life.
- Describe what approaches you would take to help the family through an intervention with Mr. Potts.
- Provide up to 3 scholarly sources, which may include the textbook and other course materials, and cite them using American Psychological Association (APA) style.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- 20 days ago
Purchase the answer to view it