Futures and optionNishchay
Choose a concept from the class that you found to be either useful, interesting or surprising. Explain this concept in words. Explain why you found it to be useful/interesting/surprising. Discuss a real-world application of this concept (could be a potential application or a case study).''
- The answer to this question should be typed in MS Word, and submitted as a .pdf file on the link provided below.
- Your answer should be between 450 and 550 words. The word limit excludes footnotes, graphs and tables. Please include the word count at the bottom of the page.
- No formal referencing or bibliography section is needed.
- This question will be partly graded on originality of the real-world application. Originality is defined as the percentage of your classmates with the same real-world application as you.
- Your answer to this question will be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin. Plagiarism includes identical submissions to your current classmates or previous students in this module, or copy-pasting sentences from the internet or the textbook. If you are including a citation, then clearly label it as such by using italics or quotes.
- 3 months ago