Fundamentals of Test Evaluation
Assignment for Operational Test Director:
You are the Operational Test Director (OTD). From that perspective, briefly (two or three sentences for each question) answer the following three questions:
• Question #1: From your OT perspective what are the 3 most important conclusions you draw from your analysis of the data from the first 10 SRAW firings?
• Question #2: Based' on the IOT&E data so far, what are your top three reasons for placing the SR.AW into deficiency status?
• Question #3: What options might you have considered other than placing the SRAW in deficiency status?
Assignment for Program Manager:
You are the Program Manager (PM). From that perspective, briefly (two or three sentences for each question) answer the following three questions:
• Question #1: From y our perspective as an advocate of the system, what are the 3 most important conclusions you draw from your analysis of the data from the first 10 SR.AW firings? Cite specific firing results to support y our answers.
• Question #2: The OTD believes there have been too many failures already; do you agree? Why or why not? Use specific shots as examples to support your assertion.
• Question #3: Based on extensive DT&E results, you recommended that SR.AW progress to IOT&E. Does the data collected thus far in IOT&E reflect a problem with the SRAW, or with the test plan and conduct? Provide a short justification for your answer using specific test conditions and test data (shot numbers).
- 2 Questions?
- FOR AMERICAN TUTOR ONLY: Help w/ Questions - DUE THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2016, NO LATER THAN 6:00 P.M. PDT
- Design Pattern*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- Marketing & AD W5 A1
- DS 3_
- ACC101 Comprehensive Problem Greene's Cleaning Service Fred Greene opened Greene's Cleaning Service on October 1, 2014. During October, the company completed the following transactions: Oct 1 I
- Write a missions statement
- Compare age groups
- Appeal letter tol ife insurance company