Forensic psychology FINAL PAPEREddy_Merino15
A. Legal Case Briefing: Miranda v. Arizona
Case are to be researched using Lexis Nexis, obtainable via the Kean online library databases. Provide a copy of the case from Lexis Nexis. In a 5-page paper (or presentation), you are to provide the following analysis:
- Facts: In your own words, provide a statement of the relevant facts of the case, including the parties involved.
- Issues: What is the legal question the court is trying to answer in the case? Phrase the issue as a question, as narrowly and accurately as possible. It is not enough, for example, to ask whether the defendant is liable or whether the judgment of the lower court should be reversed.
3. Judgment: This is the court's ruling, what the court ultimately decided or
for which party it ruled. The judgment should answer the question posed as the issue.
4. Reasons: This is your synopsis of why the court decided the case as it did. This should be in your own words.
5. Critique: Provide your opinion of the case and outcome. Do you agree with the ruling? What are the potential outcomes of the court’s ruling?
Due Monday 9pm eastern time!
- 3 months ago
- multiple-step income statement
- E25-10 Making special pricing decisions
- 2 pages ...need A+
- English assignment
- sales on credit, accounts receivable collections, and bad debts.
- 2-3 page essay comparing the book and movie blade runner
- Chapter 24: Problems 3(a-d), 6(a-c), 8(a-c), and 10(a-c)
- Topic Statement: Apply the characteristics of world-class service to an organisation of your choice. Also, select a company you feel does not display characteristics of a world-class service organisation, and explain why you feel that way.
- Bussiness Law