Forensic Assignment #7Jordibeltre56
1. Revolvers feature several firing chambers within a revolving cylinder. a. True b. False
2. Shotguns feature a barrel with lands and grooves. a. True b. False
3. The diameter of the shotgun barrel is expressed by the term gauge. a. True b. False
4. The microscopic drill marks left on the barrel’s inner surface are randomly irregular and serve to impart uniqueness to each barrel. a. True b. False
5. Any contact between the tool and the marked surface may alter the mark and will, at the least, raise serious questions about the integrity of the evidence. a. True b. False
- 4 months ago
- FLOVODOH ONLY! Climate change denier analysis
- Class 2 Unit 3 Assignment
- Discussion 1
- Direct Manipulation
- Clinical Field Experience A: ELL Instructor Interview
- SCI/220 Life Stages Nutrition Presentation
- Week 5 Discussion 1 Direct Marketing
- Has someone read "The Borrower" by Rebecca Makkai and can do my essay based on the book for tomorrow?
- Use "Assignments Document" and Mock Interviews to complete this assignment.