Forensic Assignment #6Jordibeltre56
1. The minutiae points located on a fingerprint will help determine the _________________ of a fingerprint since it has been empirically demonstrated that no two fingerprints are alike.
2. A fingerprint will remain ______________ during an individual's lifetime.
3. The epidermis is the outer layer of the skin, while the ___________ is the inner layer of the skin.
4. The ____________ is formed by ridges entering from one side of the print, rising and falling, and exiting on the opposite side (like a wave).
5. Level 2 includes locating and comparing _________________
- 3 months ago
- ACC 206 Week 3 Assignment + Journal_Hershey Company
- ACC 206 Week 1 Assignment: Chapter One Problems
- HSM 250 Week 7 Written Assignment Care Plan
- Need in next 7 hours
- BUS 250 Week 1 Assignment Case Study A Brawl in Mickey's Backyard
- BUS 308 Week 4 Assignments Problems 9.13, 9.22, 12.10, 12.18(a)
- ANT 101 Week 5 DQ 1 Ethics in Anthropology