for all work solver
Arrange to observe two children of different early childhood ages in a specific environment, such as recess, the playground, a daycare facility, a children's museum, or a physical education class or program.
Create a graphic organizer or checklist that allows you to:
- Annotate your observations.
- Compare the two stages of development you observed.
- Check off observed behaviors or developmental skills.
Observe the children and document their characteristics of growth and development using your checklist or graphic organizer.
Write a 700-word summary of your findings. Include the following:
- Examples of the activities engaging the children
- Similarities between their two stages of development
- Differences between their two stages of development
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Write a list of 7 to 10 interview questions about threats to student development and support strategies. Refer to your discussion from this week's Collaborative Activity: Teacher Question Development.
Address the following in your questions:
- Threats to student growth and development
- Moral development
- Strategies used to support students emotionally, socially, physically, and academically
- Examples of support strategies in at least two content areas
Interview a teacher of a primary grade (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) using your questions.
Create a 7- to 10-slide Prezi® or a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
- Your interview questions
- The teacher's responses
- Recommendations of professional practices for educators facing similar student threats to development
- Sheryl Hogan
- Moen Zafar
- The grAde
- Amanda Smith
- Angelina May
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- All Works solver
- The quA+lity
- Jenny Boom
- Wendy Lewis
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- work solutions
- Dr shamille Clara
- kim woods
- Homework Pro
- Miss Professor
- Tiny Chris
- Terry Roberts
- phyllis young
- RESPECT WRITER
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Dr Stuart Sols
- nadia tutor
- Dr.Sanam sheikh
- Nancy Kelly
- Assignment 2: HD-DVD versus Blu-Ray
- Basic roles of HRM professionals
- Business Law II
- in light of the ricardian model, how are developing countries at a disadvantage in trade with powerful industrialized nations
- Policy Making
- Finance Assignment 3: More of the Basics and Beyond