Five different transformers you encounter regularlyPumpPaintball
Discussion, identify and classify, to the best of your ability, five different transformers you encounter regularly. They can be at home, at work, or even on the road. Include any known voltages, locations, and applications of each transformer.
1. A current transformer (CT) is a series connected measurement device designed to provide a current in its secondary coil proportional to the current flowing in its primary. Current transformers are commonly used in metering and protective relays in the electrical power industry.
2. Loud Speaker Transformer. In the same way that transformers create high voltage power transmission circuits that minimize transmission losses, loudspeaker transformers can power many individual loudspeakers from a single audio circuit operated at higher than normal loudspeaker voltages. This application is common in public address applications.
3. Transformer Banks https://youtu.be/UJA9Y-Wn41E
4. Padmount or pad-mounted Step-up transformer is a ground mounted electric power distribution transformer in a locked steel cabinet mounted on a concrete pad. 6600 KvA to 120/208 volts pad mount transformer.
5. Doorbell Transformer. Household current is typically 120 volts for most circuits. A few circuits, such as those for electric clothes dryers, require 240 volts. Since doorbells have such a low voltage requirement, they need a means of converting 120 volt current down to the 8 to 24 volts necessary to operate the chime
- 2 years ago
- The Analysis- Marketing
- Databases are an excellent tool for effectively using (attached file)
- BIO - Exercise 2: The Globin Gene
- Japanese colonization of Korea
- BUS 475 Final Exam # 100 Questions with ANSWERS ! # 4th Set
- BUS 620 Industry Forecasting
- Read the following article: "Why We Hate HR". Address three out of the five questions below: Is there more to HR than its predecessor, PA? Discuss the arguments for and against this notion. Based on your experience, to what extent do you agree/di
- ITNA357 Network Security Management unit 4