Fire Protection Technologymarmaydec
Part 8: Scenario-Based Case Study
You have completed seven parts on your recommendations for the scenario-based case study and are now completing the final assignment for your project, which is your final submission. Be sure to apply any of the professor’s recommended corrections to the previous sections before submitting the final report in this unit.
Section I (Executive Summary)
In this section, you will prepare a well-organized and thoughtful summary of your recommendations for the fire protection system for the scenario-based case study course project on the City of Washington Distribution Warehouse fire. This summary should expound on what you have learned during the different parts covered in each unit, so you can understand issues that exist within the fire protection technology field. Place the summary after the title page, and follow it with each unit’s recommendations.
The purpose of the executive summary is to provide a narrative about the project with sufficient detail to allow readers to be able to accurately describe your recommendations to resolve potential fires in the future. Explain how your recommendations for the scenario-based case study relate to the methodology you chose and to the project outcome and conclusions. In other words, your summary must be clear, logical, and demonstrate alignment among the goals, methods, and outcomes.
The executive summary should be at least one page in length.
As you make suggestions to improve the fire protection system, identify the components and accessories common to smoke management and smoke control systems needed for the rebuild of the warehouse. Refer back to the background information, if needed, to provide you with the necessary material to identify the basic components common to fire protection for the City of Washington Distribution Warehouse. In addition, review the Points to Ponder Scenario in the Unit VIII Lesson for additional information.
As with the other assignments, this assignment is not looking for compliance with building codes nor expecting you to be a fire protection system designer. However, the purpose of this assignment is for you to apply the concepts and knowledge you learned in this unit as you finish writing your final project covering protection systems that will detect, contain, control, and extinguish a fire. In addition, this assignment provides you with the opportunity to use your skills, expertise, and experience to enrich your response.
For this section, prepare a well-organized narrative addressing smoke management and smoke control systems with your recommendations after reviewing the background information and the Points to Ponder Scenario. Your discussion will consist of your evaluation of information about smoke management and smoke control systems from the textbook as well as from additional research.
Section II should be at least one page in length.
Remember, you may use information from reputable, reliable journal articles, case studies, scholarly papers, and other sources that you feel are pertinent. You should use at least three sources, one of which must be your textbook. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations following proper APA style.
Final Assignment—Bringing It All Together
Compile the entire scenario-based case study recommendation into one cohesive report, and write the conclusion. Each unit assignment that was previously submitted should be edited or corrected based on you professor’s feedback.
Your final report must use APA style guidelines and include the components listed below.
- Include a title page.
- Provide an executive summary, which should be placed as the first section of the report. The summary should not only contain background information; it should also clearly state the recommendations. Use paragraph format for the summary.
- The body should include each unit’s recommendations using level one, level two, or level three headings to separate and organize your paper’s sections.
- Include a concluding paragraph that recaps and summarizes your key improvements for the warehouse. Focus on the expected results of your recommendations and not the background of the scenario-based case study.
- Include a references page, which lists all references used in the report.
- a month ago
- Prof Double R
- Amanda Smith
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Jah Provides
- PROF. ANN
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Brainy Brian
- Dr shamille Clara
- HELPER WRITER
- RESPECT WRITER
- Paula Hog
- Ultimate GEEK
- prof bradley
- Phd christine
- Proff work phd
- kim woods
- Michelle Owens
- brilliant answers
- Stano 001
- Catherine Owens
- Prof. Massarra
- Rima Makenzie
- Rey writer
- Kelly Jacobs
- firstclass tutor
- Wendy Lewis
- phyllis young
- Madam Josephine
- prof avril
- Agher Editor
- Miss Professor
- Phd isaac newton
- Rosie September
- Terry Roberts
- Audrey Niles Phd
- Coleen Anderson
- Prof Hangoi
- RonnieReagan PhD
- A-plus Writer - Estimating Cash Flows
- .can anyone do this fast one page???
- NEED SOMEONE WITH USA BANKING EXPERIENCE **** PROF. GOODWILL ONLY***
- Unit 6 Assignment-Evaluating a Play with Blocks
- module 3 human sexuality
- I have a dream " answer it like an international student"
- Creating the Marketing Plan
- Discuss the differences that exist between social insurance programs and public assistance programs, what is your opinion regarding how far the government should go in providing assistance to those who need these programs?
- discuss how government intervention promotes efficiency and equity in the economy. Be sure that you include restraint of trade,indirect costs, deregulation, and overregulation within your analysis