finance 2 QsAlibrahim
1- Tesla has a profit margin of 6.2 percent and a dividend payout ratio of 40 percent. The capital intensity is 1.08 and the debt-equity ratio is .54. What is the sustainable rate of growth?
2- Amazon has days' sales in inventory of 68 days and an average collection period of 32 days. The firm pays its suppliers in an average of 42 days, on average. Taken together, what do these average values imply about the firm's operations and its cash flows?
- 3 months ago
- RAM Chip
- HLT-302 Week 8 Personal Wellness Inventory and Reflection
- A case study about starbucks, about 4 pages, 6 crirtias, due by Sunday
- Matlab exercise 1-4
- i need someone to write 3 pages speech on career nursing to be deliver in communication class, a page should be for outlines while the remaining two pages should be for the introduction body and content
- A publication by Wade and Stevens from 1981
- Assignment 2 Managing a Merger
- Week 1 Operations Analysis—Introduction and Operations Strategy
- Advocacy and Social Change