Final Project (CWV)
In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to the Christian worldview. You will be challenged to think about Christian worldview core beliefs and apply what you have learned over this course. This will be a thorough analysis of a case study you will choose from the options provided.
Write a 1,000-1,500-word essay in which you analyze ethical thinking and use values-based decision-making to address a case study from the perspective of the Christian worldview. Choose one case study from the five options listed in the attached "Ethical Dilemmas" document.
After an appropriate introductory paragraph with a thesis statement in which you name the scenario you are choosing, address each of the following six sections with at least one paragraph each. Write at least one paragraph for each component using the titles for a subheading.
- : Briefly describe the ethical dilemma in your own words, including (a) what in the scenario makes it difficult to make an ethical decision and (b) at least two options for resolving the scenario, providing a brief overview of what sort of ethical decisions each option might make.
- : What beliefs about God and humanity from the Christian worldview are relevant to the scenario? How might these core worldview commitments of Christians influence one's decision-making with regard to this scenario?
- : Describe the Christian worldview's proposal for resolving the ethical dilemma. How should the person in the scenario act according to the Christian worldview? What is the best course of action for a Christian? (Note: The resolution should be consistent with Christian worldview commitments.)
- : What might be the unintended consequences and perceived benefits of the resolution proposed by the Christian worldview?
- : How does the Christian worldview resolution compare to how another worldview might resolve the dilemma? Choose a specific contrasting worldview, such as atheism, pantheism, or scientism.
- : Synthesize the main points, pulling the ideas of the paper together.
Use and cite two course resources (textbook, lectures, and the Bible), and at least two scholarly sources from the GCU Library that address the issue from opposing sides. Refer to the directions on "Navigating the GCU Library for CWV Benchmark Research" and the "Example Ethical Dilemma Essay."
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. Review the GCU Template for formatting and utilize the attached "Ethical Dilemmas Essay Template" to complete the benchmark assignment.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Paula Hog
- PhD. Milka
- Miss Professor
- Catherine Messi
- Honest Business Writer
- phyllis young
- seth PhD
- Wendy Lewis
- Rey writer
- The grAde
- Megan Tillman
- Frederick Johnstone
- kim woods
- Business Writer
- Tutor Yvonne
- Amanda Smith
- brilliant answers
- Catherine Owens
- Madam A plus
- Tutor Kangogo
- Dr. Rocal
- Mahnoor Malik
- Tutor Mmsana
- Top Grade Tutor
- Tom mutunga
- Creative Instructor
- Attached 5 Forensic counseling questions
- HTML 2
- Washington, D.C. is an extremely competitive, political town and you must work hard to keep your agency an important part...
- DQ 1 and 2
- Criminal justice
- BUS 475 Week 5 Financial Strategic Plan
- AED 201 Week 2 CheckPoint Managing a Daily Teaching Schedule part 2
- can you deliver an promised A+++++
- Macroeconomics work needed ASAP
In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to the Christian worldview. You will be challenged to think about Christian worldview core …
Attached is my final review worksheet as well as the direction (typed below) with a template and ethical dilemma case studies to choose from for the final paper.
Due Date: Dec 24, 2017 …
In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to the Christian worldview. You will be challenged to think about Christian worldview core beliefs and apply …
In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to the Christian worldview. You will be challenged to think about Christian worldview core beliefs and apply what …