Final Marketing Plan Section II: Situational Analysisgbaralt
Identify an organization for which you would like to write a marketing plan. This can be an existing organization or a business that you would like to start. You will be using the same organization for analysis throughout the course, including the Final Project, so make sure you select an organization with plenty of information available.
Submit the first section of the Final Marketing Plan, Situational Analysis (Section II A-C of the Marketing Plan Outline). The Situational Analysis should explain the Background, Market Needs, and the Market sections from the Marketing Plan Outline.
- Background on Organization
- Market Needs
- The Market
- Market Demographics
- Market Trends
- Market Growth
The Final Marketing Plan Section II: Situational Analysis paper:
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- 5 months ago
- ACC 205 Week 5 Exercise 2 Computation and evaluation of activity ratios
- Consumer Surplus
- Assignment 1
- Creating the Marketing Plan
- Exercises. No limitation on number of page. You can make it as short as one page but you should provide a rationale for your answers.
- Sports in Society Unit VII
- Analyzing the Rhetorical Situation
- A-plus writer
- Curves Ahead: women artists art