Family Life Education
Final Paper & Artifact CHFD350 - Please note that this assignment has 2 parts. Both Part A and Part B must be submitted as part of this assignment.
Design a Proposal for a Family Life Education Experience
The 10 Family Life Education content areas can be found at
Choose one of the 10 FLE content areas, and design an educational program that addresses that area. Provide a description of program, including these topics:
- What FLE content area are you addressing?
- Of all the needs that families and individual have, why did you choose this topic?
- Why do you feel there is a need for this kind of program?
- Can you point to any similar existing programs? How will yours be different or better?
- Goals of the Program: what do you hope participants gain by participating?
- Target audience: families, kids, teachers, siblings?
- Why do you think this is the right audience?
- Format: face-to-face meetings (one or more?), online, phone, booklet, blog, newsletter, video?
- Why do you think this is the right format?
- What topics will you cover? Why?
- What kinds of people can you enlist to help you make this program stronger?
- What kind of funding will you need? Who might provide that funding?
- What do you think the strengths of your program will be? What will the weaknesses be?
- After the program is over, how will you assess if it met its goals?
Be sure your paper is at least 1200 words, uses at least 3 academic (not internet) references, is formatted in APA style
Reflecting on elements presented in PART A of the assignment, create a brochure that highlights elements of what you have discussed in PART A and elements that will attract families to your program. This is your own family life education program. Share your vision for the program through the creation of a brochure that provides parents with an overview of what the program would entail. Review specific areas from PART A that you would want to include in the brochure to make it both informative and inviting for families.
- Prof. Eliud Peterson
- Daisy Arabella
- prof. Speedstar
- Prof Double R
- Prof Allan
- Mich Michie
- All Works solver
- Catherine Owens
- Adrian Monroe
- prof avril
- Dr. Claver-NN
- First-rate writer
- Wendy Lewis
- Wendy Lewis
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- work solutions
- Maham Malik
- kim woods
- Dr shamille Clara
- guru answers
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Ms Elegant
- Young Kim hoods
- As soon as Possible
- ACC 206 Principles of Accounting II Ashford University
- fin 2
- analyze strategies for capturing the market share for specific, defined segments and provide a critique of the strategies you find
- Calculus 2
- Social, Behavioral, and Psychosocial Causes of Diseases: Type 2 Diabetes (T2D
- Week 10 Paper
- Frequency, Acceleration, specific heat, density, temperature, buoyant force Questions
- 4 page
- 2nd discussion post. Plagiarism checker will be used