Eyewitness Testimony[email protected]
Using the GCU library, search for two peer-reviewed journal articles on eyewitness testimony using the search term “memory and eyewitness testimony.” Read the articles, then in 750-1,000 words, do the following:
- Briefly summarize the findings from each article.
- Based upon the information read, discuss if eyewitness testimony is reliable or unreliable.
Connect your research to a memory theory discussed in Chapter 7 of your textbook.
When writing in APA style, it is important that your analysis is written in third person. Writing in third person, using support from the article to support your position, helps with clarity and conciseness throughout your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- a year ago
- An Analysis of Marijuana Policy Proposals
- Multiple Regression-Data Analysis and Application Problem using SPSS
- FIN 501 Module 1 Case
- case 7.2
- CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS
- DC Power supplies answer 5 questions
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership Assignment
- Discuss the benefits that OSHA alliances provide to employers and workers in general industry.
- PROF ZACK 1 ONLY