EXP 105 Week 3 Quiz (2019)indigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Jennifer’s LCI score in Confluence is 27. To complete her current assignment, she has determined that she should tether her Confluence. Strategies she could use to tether her Confluence would include __________.
2. The three students discussed in detail in this chapter—Vincent, Cari, and Duane—have what in common?
3. Luke is working on an assignment and has decoded the instructions. The instructions indicate that quite a bit of Precision is required to complete the assignment. Luke’s score in Precision is 16. Luke must __________ his Precision, or increase his use of it.
4. Learning with intention includes __________.
5. Tara created a word wall for the assignment she is working on. She has circled the words develop and organize in one section. Tara knows that this section is for which of the following Learning Patterns?
6. When assignment instructions include words and terms related to focusing on details and identifying specific information, they are requiring you to use __________.
7. When you forge a Learning Pattern, you __________.
8. Once you have completed a personal strategy card for an assignment, you should __________.
9. The step in the planning phase that involves practicing how you will complete a task (e.g., writing a draft of a paper or completing a practice test) is referred to as __________.
10. Tina is preparing to work on her assignment for class. Why should she use a word wall during the process of completing her assignment?
11. Which of the following statements best relates to metacognition and self-regulation?
12. How will you assess your progress as an intentional learner this week?
13. The ability to decode a task and adjust your Learning Patterns:
14. Personal learning strategies should be identified based on:
15. An Academic Advisor will be your primary point of contact:
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 2 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it