Evolution and the Diversity of life (Introduction to Biology)dunpel1
Title of Essay: Evolution and Diversity of Life
For this essay examination, answer the following questions in one to two short paragraphs each. Type your answers in a Word file, and name the file with your name and the exam number.
1. Compare and contrast directional selection and disruptive selection, and provide an example of each.
2. Many pathogenic bacteria species are becoming resistant to antibiotics. Explain how such adaptations can develop through the process of natural selection. (Hint: Relate this example to the conditions that are necessary for natural selection to occur.)
3. What are the major evolutionary trends that developed among major vertebrate groups, specifically those that allowed for the transition from aquatic to terrestrial life?4. Providing examples, explain how sexual reproduction in plants has evolved to become less dependent on water.
No max word count needed.
- 5 months ago
- Module 7
- Need A++ work
- Journal essay of 5 or more pages of Philosophy Love. 1 inch margins, 12 point font. and write on what...
- last 2 articles
- miss professor
- information technology and society
- Utilising pure time domain multiplexing, User A, User B and User C share a physical TDM channel in the following...
- Healthcare Ethics
- CLINICAL CASE HISTORY
- Essay "things they carried by Tim o'brien, book"