Evidence-Based Change Project Status Reportfridacalo
This week, you will write your evidence-based change project status report, which gives you an opportunity to share your progress. The report should provide evidence of your critical thinking and ability to apply research and project management principles in the clinical setting.
The requirements of this assignment include:
- Identify obstacles and steps taken to manage and stabilize successful implementation of your change project thus far. *****Please talk about how nurses are not compliant with documentation and not too receptive with he change projects and the steps you would take to achieve this issue***
- Discuss the project implementation to date, the resources used, and continued support needed.
- Identify expected project outcomes and any timeline adjustments needed.***Make sure you add adjustment, do not make it look as it was easy to implement, because it was not****
- Discuss a summary of the project, the main points, and the findings, the significance of the project to the nursing profession, and any recommendations for future research.
- Actual Outcomes/Evaluation: Discuss your measurable evaluation methods (indicators/metrics). Include any of the following that are applicable to your project: cost savings, improved efficiencies, access to care (visits/procedures/admissions), patient/family satisfaction, associate satisfaction, associate engagement, retention, clinical outcomes, injury prevention, and risk reduction. (***Please be detailed in the response, if any question let me know***)
You will submit a written paper using the format of the APA (6th ed.), including cover page, proper headings and references.
- 2 years ago
- 500 words. 100% NO PLAGARISM. 1 REFERENCE. HUMAN RESOURCE HELP.
- case study wk 3
- India as an economic force
- EDUC 606 LEARNING ACTIVITY 3
- Chapter quiz
- Who can help with Project Management PERT/CPM?
- history paper
- How do property rights differ in agricultural states from those of horticulturalist societies? Support your answer with specific examples.
- In Chapter 4 of the textbook, you were introduced to the concepts of “presentation of self”
- In description?