- Identify the basic themes, topics, and concepts that make up the discipline of ethics.
- Based on what you have read and/or seen about the film Captain America: Civil War or a similar film not included on the Week 2 Assignment list, describe how you might apply one of the ethical theories or perspectives we have discussed in this class to one of the following issues:
- The symbolic meaning of the moral dilemma faced by Captain America (or the lead character) in the film.
- The symbolic meaning of the moral dilemma faced by Iron Man (or a secondary lead character) in the film.
- The symbolic meaning of the moral dilemma faced by supporters of either Captain America or Iron Man (or other non-lead characters) in the film.
Do NOT use films on the approved list for Week 2 Assignment as the basis of your discussion.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required resources and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center resources Introduction to APA (Links to an external site.) and Integrating Research (Links to an external site.).
- 9 months ago
- Security Awareness
- Financial Management (midterm Homework)
- Plan Development
- Answer on Question #64158 - Chemistry - General Chemistry
- Problem Solving in Your Community
- Exercise 1
- PCN-509 Topic 3 DQ 2
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- "Information Security and Digital Crime and Terrorism" Please respond to the following: From the first e-Activity, identify one to two (1-2) potential ethical challenges that security professionals may face as technology advances, applications become mor