Topic: Insiders Trading has been described as a Victim-less Crime. What could really be Unethical about Insiders Trading?
This paper on Ethics must have a table of content, appropriately sub-headed, paragraphed, and page-numbered double-spaced. It must be no more five (5) pages long, including charts, tables and appendix (where applicable); and other appropriate citations (bibliography). Students are required to do some research on this topic and be very persuasive in their presentation. They also should be able to comment on ethical issues they are able to identify. They should also be able to discuss specific legal issues related to Insiders' Trading. The paper must be less than 30% plagiarized to be acceptable.
The paper must include:
- An introduction: Must describe Insiders Trading, showing examples of occurrences-----50 Points.
- Main body: Discuss some of the legal and ethical issues involved. For example, the implications for Consequentialist and Non-consequentialist Theories of Ethics. Do they apply here? Explain why the practice could be right or wrong-----100 Points ; and
- Conclusion: This section should include your personal evaluation and assessment and should also include implications for Managers and the Businesses-----50 Points.
- a year ago
- The Role of Talent Management in Today’s Organizations
- Week 1 Assignment - Info Systems in Enterprise -due Sun, 7/17 at 5pm CST
- will send a copy of mod 3 lasa 2
- OWNER'S EQUITY PAPER
- •Safe work environments, fair wages, abuse of child labor, and unfair treatment of workers are all topics that are unfortunately in the news all too often.
- MASTER TUTOR2011
- HIS105: Contemp U.S. History
- math algebra help