You could consider each week of a course as a small project. It requires you to study some learning resources, participate in a discussion, and possibly complete a paper or a test.
1. Create a work breakdown structure (WBS) that represents your projects for this week.
- Document the tasks you were asked to perform in this week of the course (you can use the list above as a starting point). Decompose each main task into subtasks that can be completed in two hours or less.
- Do the same for at least two other projects you planned for this week. They could be things like grocery shopping, laundry, or another course. Do not include events with scheduled times, like work or medical appointments.
2. Using Microsoft Project or an equivalent, represent this WBS as a Gantt chart. Be sure to display all of the tasks and subtasks and the estimated duration of each one. Enter task dependencies that result in a feasible schedule.
Note: Do not use Excel or other software that cannot represent task dependencies.
Your document must follow these formatting requirements:
Important Note: The required attached template must be used for this assignment and is not optional. It has been designed so that papers are logically organized and includes prompts for all required information for the assignment. Assignments submitted not using this template will be returned ungraded and must be resubmitted using the template. Late penalties on improperly submitted papers will apply in accordance with the published late policy.
- Follow the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Properly cite all sources.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date.
- All charts and diagrams must be the student's original work. They must be pasted into the document as neat, legible images.
- The cover page and the reference page do not count towards the assignment's length.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use CASE tools to initiate, specify, and prioritize information systems projects.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
- Dr. Elahi
- Dr. Michelle_KM
- Quality Assignments
- Math Guruu
- Asad Ullah
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Emily Michael
- Dr shamille Clara
- wizard kim
- runge-kutta acer
- Ranju Lewis
- Michelle GoodMan
- michael smith
- Paula Hog
- PROF. ANN
- Bridget Young
- Prof. Frank
- quality work for all
- Catherine Owens
- Tiny Chris
- prof bradley
- Brainy Brian
- Jenny Boom
- Madam Josephine
- Jessica Luis
- brilliant answers
- Abdullah Anwar
- Casey Celia
- prof avril
- Urgent Tutor
- Eva Green
- Jah Provides
- Ashley Ellie
- Angelina May
- Miss Professor
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Prof. Bierce
- Rey writer
- Wendy Lewis
- Jen Tech1
- firstclass tutor
- kim woods
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Miss Lily J.
- Terry Roberts
- phyllis young
- Ed Woodward
- Harris Khan
- Prof. Johnstar
- Hawks Eye
- Amelia Iris
- Hughes 001
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- Dr Natasha
- Professor Millane
- When painting a plate at paint your own pottery studio, Sara wants to use 3 different colors from the palette...
- 12 point font, double spaced, 5 pages long, MLA format, sources cited properly.1. Summarize a specific incident in which your...
- Please indicate a real-life situation to which geometric distribution could be applied, and explain why. Please be detailed with your...
- economical and social conditions that resulted in february-march revolution
- 2. There were many empires that rose and fell between 2300 B.C. and 334 B.C. Write a brief essay that compares...
- when memory is being formed several changes take place in the brain in a process called
- what is the hardness scale called?
- a. The GCF of two numbers is 4. The greater number is 8. What could the other number be? b. The...
- Analyze one example of irony in Like the sun and in The open window to do this identify and explain...
- whats the easiest term of meridian?
Assignment 1: Planning Your Week(Message me if you understand the assignment)
Due Week 2 and worth 100 points
You could consider each week of a course as a small project. It requires you to …
Assignment 1: Planning Your Week
You could consider each week of a course as a small project. It requires you to study some learning resources, participate in a discussion, and possibly …