1 What are the benefits of communication
- between levels (/retailer/OEM/warehouse/factory)?
- within levels (logistics/planner) in the supply chain?
- Specifically with the factory?
(10 points each)
2 .If you could change the structure of the network(relationship of the operations to each other), assuming the rules on ordering, communication, and lead times are the same, how would you do it? Justify your answers. (40 points)
3. Suppose you were faced with a competitor who
a. offered better lead times and your customers began defecting. How would you change the network rules, communications, etc., to respond given the continuing need to balance inventory and customer service? (15 points)
b. offered lower prices and your customers began defecting. How would you change the network rules, communications, etc., to respond given the continuing need to balance inventory and customer service? (15 points)
4 What do you think the learning objectives ( name at least six) of this exercise were and how well were they accomplished? What would you to do improve the learnings for the exercise? (50)
- 2 years ago
- Financial Statement Analysis
- week 4 d
- Edu 1006 Week 3 Discussion
- For Njosh
- 1. Unemployment. Discuss the challenges facing the economy with respect to employment. Be sure to talk about short-term vs long-term unemployment as well as elaborate on the causes of different types of unemployment.Use the jargon and analysis learned fro
- Comparing IFRS to GAAP Essay
- Marketing Plan 2 for kim woods
- Urgnt eco work who can do it now..
- Homework Due In Hours!!! Need ASAP!!!