For this discussion, select an ocean-related topic. Some examples could include a particular ocean, sea, inlet, gulf or bay. It could include any specific coastal area, a current, a submarine feature like a seamount or mid-ocean ridge. It could be a type of seafloor sediment, a trench, or beach. It could be a process, like tides, wave properties, or thermohaline circulation. It could even be a biological organism or community, or an environmental or economic issue.This is to be a VERY open ended set of topics. The only limitation is that you tie the topic in with oceanography and specifically address how your topic relates to the concepts presented in the textbook chapters that we cover in this section.
Create a discussion thread with the name your topic as the title of the thread. (Students may not post a thread for a topic that has already been posted by another student - so read the threads in the discussion carefully before posting.)In your post, compose a paragraph or two and include the following:
- Describe your topic.
- Discuss how it relates to the oceanographic concepts covered in this class.
- Discuss the value or significance of your topic.
- Why should the rest of us be interested.
- Feel free to include an image or map illustrating something about your topic (not required).
- Include the NAMES and SOURCES of the materials you used to find the information you used in your post.
- 2 years ago
- Job Description
- Multi-Business Strategy
- Provide an overview of the Cold War from 1945
- Discussion Questions
- health task as agreed
- MBA 5841 DB 2
- Analyze the Great Recession of 2008 and address the following in a paper: 1.Specify the exact duration and severity of the 2008 recession. 2 points 2.Identify and explain the root causes of the 2008 recession. 6 points 3.Identify the three individuals, fi
- ACC205 Principles of Accounting Week 4 Discussion 1 & 2
- Force and Acceleration
- Week 1 Discussion Discuss Current Budgetary Processes