Equal Protection Under the Lawyanci83
Each of the following scenarios involves governmental classifications based upon gender. Choose any two of the following scenarios. In 250-words or more, discuss whether or not the statute is constitutional.
To get full credit you will need to: Provide an example of researched, recent case law.
1.A policy precluding males from enrolling in a Florida state nursing school. 2.Gender-based death benefits, alimony for women only, and state-supported all-male or all-female schools.
3.A federal policy for an “all-male only”, military draft
4.A state statute which gives preference to veterans in the hiring of civil service positions, even though 98% of this group are men.
5.Orange State University favors minority students in admissions by using racial preferences, using a flexible “plus” factor, or goal.
- 2 years ago
- on democracy -- for librarysmarts
- Read the article and answer the question
- Credit Card (Luhn’s algorithm) - Java program - using API
- Written Project Plan
- what is the probability the item is nonconforming?
- Unit II Annotated Bibliography
- final draft
- Recording Transactions (in a Journal and T-Accounts)