Environmental Problems & Solutionsbbbbbbbb
at least two (2) pages, 12-point font, double spaced. Your essay must be written in a proper format, i.e. title, introduction, discussion/body paragraph(s), and strong conclusion. Don’t forget to cite all your sources if you use any, and include a references section if you do use outside sources. Your paper must address all of the following in the Discussion section: 1. What did your trash log show you? a. What kinds of waste do you generate? b. Which of your activities generate the most waste? c. Why might this be the case? 2. Extrapolate your waste production to one year. a. Think about how much domestic waste the city of San Francisco produces in one year (837,000 people). b. Think about how much domestic waste the Bay Area produces in one year (7 million people). 3. What’s one fairly simple change you could make to generate less waste? a. How likely are you to make this change? Explain. 4. What’s another larger or less simple change you could make to generate even less waste? The article & videos on iLearn can help you answer these questions. a. How would you go about implementing this change? b. How likely are you to try? Explain.
GEOG 301: Bay Area Environments Spring 2019 5. How does your consumption and waste disposal behaviors compare with those of your housemates, family members, co-workers or friends? a. How do these people influence your consumption and waste disposal behavior?
- 2 years ago
- Business Tactics and Execution/REY Writer
- HOMEWORK FOR KIM WOODS ONLY
- The Romans started the first dole,or welfare,system in history. At regular intervals,government officials gave small sums of money and food...
- [Discussion Forum: Case Study 3: Exemplar of Politics and Public Management Rightly Understood](https://lms.grantham.edu/webapps/blackboard/content/launchLink.jsp?course_id=_34639_1&content_id=_2753286_1&mode=view)
- Critical Thinking
- Where did the makers of the Treaty of Versailles which ended World War I go wrong?
- 1-2-3-Week 2 Discussion
- 2pm eastern time bi
- Double Spaced 2 page summary and reflection