Case Project 5-2: Planning Folder Permissions (Pg. 241 of your text)
Up to this point, the college has used a relatively unplanned approach to folder permissions, sometimes using the default permissions on newly created folders. Now they have created a new committee to review security on the servers, and the committee is working to develop a specific policy for setting up NTFS folder permissions and share permissions. They have asked for your recommendations on the following types of folders:
• The \Windows folder (which is not shared)
• Software application folders (which are not shared)
• Home folders for faculty and staff (which are not shared)
• Folders containing the college’s financial accounting databases (which are not shared and are used only by members of the Administrative Business Department)
• A shared folder containing electronic pages from the faculty and staff handbook (which is shared for faculty and staff use only)
• Shared folders used by instructors to provide students with class information and assignments If slide presentation software is available to you, such as PowerPoint, consider giving your response as a slide presentation.
- 3 months ago
- Week 5 Peer responses Uregent!!!
- Strategic Management
- Problem Solving Evaluation Presentation AllRoundbest tutor
- Info Mngt. RTI
- Journal assignment homework
- I Need this paper doe by exprt only
- Need correct answers along with explanations on the attached questions.
- Ethics and Other Management Issues