ENG WEEK 3 DISCUSSION
post a rough draft of your annotated bibliography, following the assignment guidelines below.
After deciding on the topic for your researched argumentative essay, locate at least three credible sources in the South University Online Library. (You may include more if you like.) Take notes on your sources, For each source, note the main idea, evaluate the credibility of the author, and consider how the text relates to your topic. Remember to create your references as you search for use in the bibliography and locating the articles again when you begin writing the essay.
Steps to Take
- Draft a references page in APA format.
- Include at least three sources.
- After each reference entry, provide a paragraph about the source, including the following:
- Summarize relevant information from the source.
- Evaluate the credibility of the author.
- Explain how the source relates to the position you plan to argue in your research paper.
View some annotated bibliography examples.
Here is help for Creating Annotated Bibliographies.
- Bill Tutor
- Mich Michie
- Rima Makenzie
- USH soluTions
- Catherine Owens
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- Miss Professor
- Prof Allan
- Dr Nawazish
- guru answers
- Dr shamille Clara
- Wendy Lewis
- phyllis young
- Epic Writer Phd
- work solutions
- Best Writer786
- PROF washington watson
- Good Expert
- Pro Sonia
- Suppose that there are two (2) candidates (i.e., Jones and Johns) in the upcoming presidential election. Sara notes that she has discussed the presidential election candidates with 15 friends, and 10 said that they are voting for candidate Jones. Sara is
- PERSUASIVE SPEECH. COMMUNICATION 100
- due on thursday
- Human Resource Management Training Proposal
- thesis for the story A winterstorm in the forest
- Week 10
- problems in ALEKS --Stat 300-Final exam
- WAQAS1ACA Week 6 accounting. Work already done. Posting for payment only
Reflect on the following in a well-developed paragraph:
- As you composed your first draft of the essay, did you imagine your audience as sympathetic, hostile, or somewhere in between?
- What was …
*** i need 2 more I already have 1 in the attachment for you to use)
For this assignment, you need to submit your bibliography with at least 3 sources
When you are working on the construction of an …
ARGUMENT IS ATTACHED! PLEASE REFER TO ASSIGNMENT ATTACHED
Use the guide below to start your informal outline of your researched argumentative essay. This guide will help you …