Essay: see attachment
“In Our Names”: Rewriting the U.S. Death Penalty Kimberly K. Gunter
Let the reader know why you chose this particular essay. Does this essay discuss an issue that is facing you currently?NO. Next, discuss whether or not your essay is peer-reviewed. How do you know? State the claim of the essay. Then, discuss how the author proves this claim. Is the author using the Toulmin method? Use complete sentences, give citations to back up your points, and create a final works cited citation for this essay.
Gunter, Kimberly K. “‘In Our Names’: Rewriting the U.S. Death Penalty.” Writing on the Edge, vol. 21, no. 2, Spring 2011, pp. 32–38. EBSCOhost, search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=ip&db=ehh&AN=60305236&site=ehost-live&scope=site.
- Case Study 2: Public Key Infrastructure
- HSA525 WK 4 Assignment 1 - Financial Statement Analysis
- for prof washington
- PSY/7610 Discussion 1
- Biology paper - 3 pages - 4 major Organic Polymers
- ENG325 WK4 DISC 2
- week 2 discussions (Strategic Management & Business Policy)
- week 4 HR
- Willowbrook School Information System Report Submission Introduction: Provide an overview of your selected case. Be sure to provide appropriate citations and reference to the case study you have selected.Systems Requirements: Detail the specific requireme
- C++ question to be done in code blocks
Explain to the class where you believe the following are found in the essay, if applicable: claim, support, warrant, backing, rebuttal, and qualifier. Give citations to back up your points, and …