Emerging technology group proposaldsteele1011
Project Proposal Toipic: 5G: Emerging technology in mobile communications
Preparation Instructions: 1. The proposal should be completed and approved prior to beginning your research project. 2. Compose your Group Project Proposal Paper in Microsoft Word with the group heading: “Group Project Proposal.” 3. The paper should be formatted and typed using Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, and one-inch margins (no exceptions). 4. The length of the paper should be one page (excluding the cover page and reference page). 5. Use APA 7th edition formatting and use a minimum of 2 references. Updated: 11/02/2018 6. The paper should contain a cover page and reference page.
Content Instructions: 1. The proposal is meant to define the boundaries within which your team will work on the project. I will provide feedback on the proposal to align our expectations going forward. The proposal should identify the topic and outline the strategic/technological issues that you plan to consider. It will also be helpful if you can mention how you plan to collect data for the project (e.g., Internet/archival sources/interviews). 2. Each team will define its own technology topic for the project. Please do not use robotics or other technologies identified in our discussions. Each group will research a company that has chosen to adopt technological innovation in its strategic approach. You should focus on how the technology you have chosen to research will impact a company’s strategic focus, employment structure, and cost. Also, consider the impact on customers and the community. State what opportunities you see for a company in using the technology? What are the limitations, if any, on the use of the technology? Are there any special considerations necessary (security, data usage, etc.)
attached is the project description
- 6 months ago
- Due saturday night
- paper for 4 pages about political since
- I need someone read the Revolution Food case and answer the pages 4-6 from case analysis worksheet
- Litchfield Corporation is a U.S.-based manufacturer..
- Each student will write a letter to a local, state, or national publication. The letter should be approximately 250-words, on a single issue, and clearly state the student’s opinion on the issue (see Appendix D for more information on writing a good lette
- Variance analysis The North Point plant of Englehart Electronics Company has the following standards for component C93:
- Extended Games
- FOR GOOGLESCHOLAR APOLPPPU3
- A+ answers