emerging technology discussiondsteele1011
In 1908 Henry Ford produced the first affordable automobile (Model T) using his assembly line method. At the time, the assembly line was a new and emerging technology and is now the essential element of most manufacturing processes. You probably can easily identify the benefits achieved by the assembly line. However, there were also (ethical) consequences to its development and implementation. Discuss what you believe to be ethical consequences of the assembly line. Do those consequences still apply in today's manufacturing environment with the use of robots? What should manufacturers do to alleviate these consequences?
3 paragraphs response include reference
- 6 months ago
- Ethics Commitment
- R.S Homework - - Is Global Warming A Reality Or A Myth?
- English Composition Assignment
- The following table depicts the output of a firm that manufactures computer printers
- bmis 312 (5n6)
- Math In The Real World Home work tutor
- A-plus writer
- financial decision for managers
- MATH533 Final