Email Header investigation (Cybersecurity / Forensics)justjeepin
This module’s assignment has two parts.
Part 1: Social media is being used more today than ever to share with friends and family. This leads investigators to look to social media for clues about a subject or the activity. For this module, research ways social media can be used for investigations on the criminal, as well as the civil side, and answer the following:
- What situations would social media be helpful in the investigation?
- What are the methods that would be needed to preserve the evidence?
- What would be the process for obtaining the evidence from the provider?
As a forensic analyst, you have been asked by the investigator to investigate an email that is subject to an investigation. Using the attached files, complete a thorough analysis of the email and headers. The investigator also wants to know as much as you can find about the person who supposedly sent the email and if there’s any presence on social media. Provide a written formal report from the scenario and questions above. Support your report with the sources used. Use the following for citing sources and document it uses APA (American Psychological Association) style for the sourcing information (References) in the body.
- 3 months ago
- FIN/486 Week 2 Media Summary - Adjust
- ACC 561 Answered 30 Questions(1)
- Corporate Tax #1
- STATISTICS EXAMS
- ECOLOGY LAB
- ANOVA QUESTION
- BUS 433 Week 4 DQ 2 ( Global Expansions ) <<< 2 Answers To The Discussion For Price Of One - A Graded Tutorial >>>
- Perfect: Strayer CIS 524 WEEK 7 Discussion 1 and Discussion 2
- Perfect Solution: Accounting Problems E15.5 E16.3 and Wilkins Inc