Educational Terminology Associated with Lesson Planning
terms and acronyms is critical to being successful in the education profession. This assignment will familiarize you with these important terms and lesson plan formats.
Part 1: Understanding Educational Terminology
For this assignment, review the educational terminology included in the "Understanding Educational Terminology" template. For each term in the template, include the following based on the resources in the topic materials and any additional resources
- A brief explanation/definition for each educational term in your own words.
- One example for each term’s purpose in the planning, instruction, and assessment process.
Part 2: Examining Different Lesson Plan Formats
For the majority of your program, you will use the "COE Lesson Plan Template" for assignments. Review the "COE Lesson Plan Template" and the "Additional Lesson Plan Template."
In a 250-500 word analysis, compare the "COE Lesson Plan Template" with one other format. In your comparison, address the following:
- What core lesson planning components are in both templates?
- What are at least two similarities and two differences in the terminology between the formats?
- What are at least two similarities and two differences in the organization between the formats?
- Madam Michelle
- Quality Assignments
- Essays Guru
- The grAde
- The QuA+lity
- Rosie September
- Discount Ans
- Doctor Okumu
- ANN HARRIS
- professor mitch
- KATHERINE BECKS
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- Dr Candice_2547
- Wendy Lewis
- work solutions
- Angelina May
- brilliant answers
- Colossal Genius
- wizard kim
- Emily Michael
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Quickly answer
- Jenny Boom
- Terry Roberts
- Jessica Luis
- ENS. writer
- phyllis young
- Academic Mentor
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Rima Makenzie
- QuALity Assign
- Dr.Sanam sheikh
- Dr. Elahi
- Saad Fahim
- Casey Celia
- Fire Prevention Unit IV Power Point Presentation
- summary one page
- A spherical ball of clay, 2 in. in diameter
- Describe the functions and objectives of ONE functional area business system that is in your organization and explain its value to the organization.
- finance 9
- 5 pages
- As you prepare your communication, consider what steps need to be taken to engage internal and external stakeholders
The English language arts content area encompasses a range of literacy skills, including reading, writing, listening, speaking, and language. The ability to perform these vital skills …
Part 1: Literacy Lesson Plan
Develop a lesson plan, using the “COE Lesson Plan Template.” Within your lesson plan, be sure to:
- Utilize the book identified in your Field Experience B …
Instruction is based on academic standards and aligned to learning objectives. Accurate alignment will guide your lesson planning and enhance student academic success.
As teachers, you will …
please review all files before starting
please review rubric before starting
please review example template provided
please use blank template provided