EDCE 512 Quiz 6 (2019)indigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Messages that come from the Parent ego state of the parents are known as:
- MI is designed to evoke and explore:
- In a group setting, free association could be used for:
- Person-centered groups, whose size often reached 75 to 800 people, were developed by _______________and were called:
- Which statement(s) is (are) untrue of the analytic group?
- Interpretations in the analytic group are made by:
- Transactional analysis (TA) is:
- A personal _________________ is an unconscious life plan made in childhood, reinforced by the parents, “justified” by subsequent events, and culminating in a chosen alternative.
- The third phase of a psychodrama consists of:
- Authenticity consists of:
- The attitudes of leader congruence, accurate empathic understanding, and caring are considered by the person-centered approach to be:
- Which of the following is generally a part of the working phase of a cognitive-behavioral group?
- In the __________________ model of change, people are assumed to progress through a series of five identifiable stages in the counseling process.
- The _______________________ is a form of therapeutic alliance between members in cognitive-oriented groups.
- Which of the following is not one of the four essential aims of existential humanistic therapy?
- Which statement(s) is (are) false as applied to psychodrama?
- The concept of freedom in the existential approach implies that group members:
- In today’s clinical practice, an interpretation is viewed as:
- Which of the following is not true of anxiety from an existential perspective?
- An advantage of a group is that:
- Which is not a part of the stages of analytic groups?
- In the _________________, there is no intention of changing a behavior pattern.
- According to TA, a contract by group members:
- Psychodrama was designed to facilitate the expression of feelings in a spontaneous and dramatic way through the use of:
- Resistance in the psychoanalytic approach is viewed as:
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 2 years ago
EDCE 512 Quiz 6 (2019)
Purchase the answer to view it