early education and the impact of current issues
For this Assessment, you will assume the role of a teacher in an early childhood learning center located in Hansvale County, Minnesota. Hansvale County is fictional. In preparation for the new school year, the director of Building Blocks Learning Center has enlisted your help. She has asked you to compose a series of articles for the faculty newsletter that will address important issues and trends in the upcoming school year. See the “Request from Building Blocks Learning Center Director” document for more information.
Your response to this Assessment should:
- Reflect the criteria provided in the Rubric.
- Adhere to the required assignment length.
Use the APA course paper template for more information. All submissions must follow the conventions of scholarly writing. Properly formatted APA citations and references must be provided where appropriate.
Professional Skills: Written Communication and Information Literacy are assessed in this Competency. You are strongly encouraged to use the Writing Checklist and to review the rubric prior to submitting.
This Assessment requires submission of one (1) document that includes four (4) articles for the faculty newsletter (one article for each part of the Assessment). Save this file as PV004_firstinitial_lastname (for example, PV004_J_Smith). When you are ready to upload your completed Assessment, use the Assessment tab on the top navigation bar.
Before submitting your Assessment, carefully review the rubric. This is the same rubric the assessor will use to evaluate your submission and it provides detailed criteria describing how to achieve or master the Competency. Many students find that understanding the requirements of the Assessment and the rubric criteria help them direct their focus and use their time most productively.
Access the following to complete this Assessment:
Using the “Demographics from Hansvale County” document, write an article for the faculty newsletter that includes the following:
- An explanation of how changing racial, cultural, and linguistic demographics in the county impacts the center
- Two real-world examples that illustrate how home language or race might impact children and families
- An explanation of at least one way Building Blocks Learning Center can respond to changing demographics to ensure an equitable program
Using the “Demographics from Hansvale County” document and information from the professional knowledge base, write an article for the faculty newsletter that includes the following:
- An explanation of how poverty impacts healthy child development and learning
- A description of at least two ways the center can adjust or add programming to meet the needs of children and families living in poverty
- A recommendation regarding how individual staff members can promote the healthy development and learning of children living in poverty
- An analysis of at least one recent state or federal policy related to early childhood education to ensure equity for all children in early childhood settings. Explain how the policy might impact the center.
Using three research articles written in the past 5 years about brain research and child development, write an article explaining brain research and its impact on the early childhood field that includes the following:
- A summary of three recent developments in brain research and child development (Note: Use articles that have been published in the past 5 years, either from the Walden library or other professional resources, to support your summary.)
- A description of at least two ways teachers at Building Blocks Learning Center can use this information about the brain and child development to foster healthy development and promote learning
Using two research articles written in the past 5 years about the effective use of technology with children, write an article explaining the implications of technology on child development and the early childhood field that includes the following:
- An explanation of the benefits and challenges of using technology as a teaching tool for children
- A recommendation for families concerning appropriate use of technology for children at two different stages of development (i.e., infant-toddler, preschool, school-age)
- Arizona Writer
- Talented Writer
- Paula Hog
- guru answers
- Daisy Arabella
- Amanda Smith
- One Touch
- Atta ur Rehman
- Catherine Owens
- Best of Best
- Prof Double R
- Wendy Lewis
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- Michelle Lewis Phd
- Epic Writer Phd
- kim woods
- PROF. KATELYN
- Phd isaac newton
- Aabish Aabidah
- Saba Abdullah
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Prof sarmwei
- Prof. Samuel
- work solutions
- Prof. Goodwill
- Dr. Muriungi
- Claire Audrey
- Mary Tutor
- PROF. CHARLEY
- Need help with a Report Paper ASAP plz!!!
- CIS 417 Week 5 Case Study 2, External Intrusion of the PlayStation Network
- Read "Fundamental Attribution Error," located on the ChangingMinds.org website. Using 250-500 words, explain why individualistic and collectivistic cultures differ in their tendency to make the fundamental attribution error. Make sure to identify differen
- Task Wrap Up
- NTC 405 Learning Team: IP Network Integration
- Medicaid and Medicare Administration
- Resource Review