E-Commerce "Marketing Strategies"thibbi2001
Marketing is a very important function with any business and is defined by the American Marketing Association as; “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. In laymen’s terms, marketing is everything you do to promote your company’s product and services to potential customers.
Identify a brick-and-mortar retail company that also has a web presence. Describe how this company utilizes the traditional online marketing strategies, social, mobile, and local marketing plan, and how effective you think these efforts are in promoting the business.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 500-750 words (approximately 2-3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
· Attempt APA style. Use the APA Resources in your course for guidance.
· Use font size 12 and 1" margins.
· Include a cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. The textbook, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page. Reference material must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
- a year ago
- A+ Team_here
- Math Guruu
- Business Writer
- Paula Hog
- hifsa shaukat
- Asad Ullah
- Natural science guru
- Amanda Smith
- Dr Candice_2547
- wizard kim
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Doctor Okumu
- Reem Hasan
- brilliant answers
- nadia tutor
- Catherine Owens
- writer respect
- RESPECT WRITER
- ANN HARRIS
- Jessica Luis
- ENS. writer
- kim woods
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Wendy Lewis
- Terry Roberts
- Jenny Boom
- Rey writer
- Angelina May
- phyllis young
- Miss Professor
- Dr R Judy Mark
- prof avril
- Prof Kevillie
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Sara Waynes
- Dr. Beneve
- Magic Solutions
- Dr. AccountingNick
- university work
- Proff work phd
- Emily Michael
- 1."Revolutionary Terrorism and the American Revolution" 2."Al Qaeda"
- WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT DUE ASAPPP
- NRS 427 Functional Health Patterns Comm Assessment
- NEED ASAP --Editor and Proofreader
- project 2
- MGT-455 Module 4 DQ 1 and 2
- Assignment 3: Global Competitiveness and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- EA/EIS Recommendations
- Writter A_ only
- 103 final exam
When a business decides to implement an e-commerce component into their operation there are nine questions that should be answered when developing an e-commerce presence.
List and describe what the …a year ago
Today, social, mobile, and local marketing are the fastest-growing forms of online marketing. The assignment this week is to visit two of the social networks listed in figure 7.4 (page 430) and …a year ago
Choose an e-commerce company (i.e, Amazon,Etsy.com, Overstock.com,Wayfair.com, Target.com) and assess it in terms of the eight unique features of e-commerce technologies.Which …a year ago
Name the major points of vulnerability in a typical online transaction, and describe the technology solutions that a company can use to defend itself against security and cyber threats.
The …a year ago
- NOT RATED
W6 Assignment "Marketing Strategies"
Marketing is a very important function with any business and is defined by the American Marketing Association as; "the …3 years ago
- NOT RATED
Select an e-commerce company of your choice. Visit its website and describe its business model based on the information you find there. Identify its customer value proposition, revenue …3 years ago
- NOT RATED
Developing an E-Commerce Presence
When a business decides to implement an e-commerce component into their operation there are nine questions that should be answered when developing an e-commerce …3 years ago