due tomorrow..... please read first....lx562lb
this assignment is due tomorrow..... must have done on time.....
Watch the following video:
Do the following based on the video and use the attachment
Response to a Children’s BookLet’s Talk About Race, by Julius LesterDirections: Please type your responses to the following questions.
1. What is your initial reaction to this book? What feelings did it stir up in you?
2. What parts did you agree with? Disagree with?
3. Were there any parts that were difficult to understand? Please be specific.
4. How could a book like this be used with children to address the topic of diversity, more specifically, the concept that words can hurt?
5. In what situations would you consider reading it?
6. What activities could you do with the children before, during, and after the reading of the book to explore these concepts further?
7. How does the content of the book relate to the characteristics of children’s development as described in Chapter 2 powerpoint attacment, Be specific in naming the characteristics and the specific parts of the powerpoint they relate to and the number of the powerpoint slide.
- 4 months ago
- Negative message
- Week 3 Discussion 2
- pro Maurice
- Resource Directory for Individuals With ID
- "Stress In Your Life" Please respond to the following: Select one (1) stressful event in your life. From the e-Activity, discuss how psychosocial stressors related to this event can interact with your behavioral risk factors and how this, in turn, can lea
- other municipality-level constraints, that the county may be better suited to orchestrate and implement the National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP) better than the municipalities. The paucity of available and full-time assets in the municipalitie
- FIN 534 Week 2 Homework Assignment Set 1*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- Find a study where the distribution follows a normal or bell-shaped curve. An example of a normal distribution or bell-shaped curve, called “Heights of Red Pine Seedlings”, is located in the beginning of Chapter 6 in the book. Cite the source of the study
- Memory and Cognition Psychology Question