In preparation for the Worldview Paper by completing your textbook readings, you will be equipped to respond by objectively compiling information from a variety of sources to compose a Worldview Paper; applying critical thinking strategies; identifying informal logical fallacies commonly used in argumentation; defining the term worldview; and identifying components of a biblical worldview. (Syllabus MLOs: A, B, and Module/Week 3 LOs 1, 2, 3, 4).
Before you begin writing your paper, you must first consider which formatting style you will be using. In this course, you are allowed to choose the one that you are more familiar with, or the one that will ultimately be the style most often used within your major.
Unlike the Discussion Board Forum assignments, it is required that your paper be formatted and appropriate content cited using 1 of the following: current APA, MLA, or Turabian format. All ideas or quotes used in your paper from course content, research, or Scripture must be cited using the same style as used to format your paper.
1. Cover page – This is the first page to be included in your paper (Based on the formatting style that you will be using, see the sample paper in Blackboard under Assignment Instructions).
a. APA: For this course, a Summary or Abstract is not required.
b. MLA: This format does not require a title page, but does require a specific format for student information on the first page.
2. Content pages – These pages will contain your content and fulfill the requirements as listed below.
a. Complete the minimum word count for each Part (I, II, and III).
i. Do NOT include the question as part of your word count.
ii. Direct quotations must be short and limited.
iii. Include your word count at the bottom of each section of the paper (Part I, II, and III).
iv. NOTE: Submissions totaling fewer than 300 words will not receive credit.
b. Quotations and material used from other sources must be cited using current APA, MLA or Turabian format. You must include in-text citations and a Bibliography/Reference or Works Cited page.
c. Check your work for spelling and grammatical errors.
d. Be sure to do your own work; do not plagiarize.
3. Bibliography/References/Works Cited page
a. In addition to the in-text citations, a Bibliography/Reference or Works Cited page must be included.
b. A minimum of 3 different sources is required.
i. Use academic sources for your paper. (For example, do not include blogs, social media, opinion pages, or Wikipedia.)
ii. At least 2 of the sources must be outside of the materials used in this course (this would include the Bible, any required reading or videos, and the required textbooks).
c. Use correct current APA, MLA, or Turabian style.
1. Fulfill the requirements as listed above.
2. Answer the following questions in 3 clearly separate parts (I, II, and III).
I. Part I: (50–100 words total)
What is a worldview? Define what the term “worldview” means. Use descriptive phrases to support your definition.
II. Part II: (300–500 words total)
Articulate the biblical worldview (what is believed) for each of the following 5 questions. Support your biblical content with scriptural support. A minimum of 2 relevant Scripture references need to be included for each of the 5 questions below (do not write out the verses) to support why it is believed. Each of the 5 questions* must be answered in a separate paragraph.
1. The Question of Origin – (What is the origin of the universe etc.? How did humanity come into existence?)
2. The Question of Identity – (What does it mean to be human? Are humans more important than other living things?)
3. The Question of Meaning/Purpose – (What is humanity’s purpose?)
4. The Question of Morality – (What is meant by right and wrong? How is morality determined?)
5. The Question of Destiny – (What happens when a person dies?)
*An overview of these specific worldview questions can be found in chapter 4 of Finding Your Worldview: Thinking Christianly about the World.
III. Part III: (100–150 words total)
Choose 2 of the following questions below and answer them from a biblical worldview belief system. (Use Scripture to support your biblical content.)
How might/should a biblical worldview influence the way you…
1. …think about, treat, and speak to others on a daily basis?
2. …vote in local or national elections?
3. …treat/interact with the environment and non-human creation?
4. …decide on a future career (what you will choose and/or how you will carry it out)?
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3.
- A+ Team_here
- Emma Bunton
- Discount Assign
- Michelle Malk
- Quality Assignments
- AllRoundBest Tutor
- Amanda Smith
- Michel Owenns"
- ANN HARRIS
- AccA Eco Bus
- Reem Hasan
- Dr Candice_2547
- Asad Ullah
- KATHERINE BECKS
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- Wendy Lewis
- Angelina May
- Megan Tillman
- Malik Tutor
- Dr. Ameerah
- Ranju Lewis
- Colossal Genius
- Potty Pavarotti
- Homework Pro
- Urgent Tutor
- Tiny Chris
- brilliant answers
- wizard kim
- Claire Audrey
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Nancy Drew
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Magic Solutions
- Jenny Boom
- Miss Professor
- Terry Roberts
- RESPECT WRITER
- ENS. writer
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- phyllis young
- university work
- Jessica Luis
- Sara Waynes
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- nadia tutor
- Proff work phd
- Carla Bunnie
- Madni laryb
- Emily Clare
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Grand Mulla
- Emily Michael
- a short business essay
- Unit VI Assignment Essay
- TUTOR WANSIE
- The objective of this examination is to give you an opportunity to effectively apply (1) the writing process as covered by all six study units and (2) the formats presented in this study unit. To do this, you’ll produce the following three types of busine
- Discussion: community based nursing
- Poor Communication
- For A-Plus Writer Only
- review each post minimum of 100 words each Apa format do them separate