DUE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (07/16/2018) EST11:59 INTRO TO ETHICS
For this assignment, you will compose a well-written and thoughtful short-essay of 500-750 words in length (2-3 pages). Select and answer one of the four questions provided.
Format & Expectations
State your thesis, the answer you want to defend using at least three well-supported reasons embodying logic, reason, and research. Give possible objections to your arguments, answer these objections and restate your conclusion. Essays should include a Works Cited page following MLA Style. For grading expectations, please see the iRubric for this assignment in the Gradebook.
Submit your essay as an attachment within the Assignments area.
Due: Sunday, by 11:55 p.m., ET
Answer one of the questions below in a well-written, thoughtful essay:
- Do all arguments about abortion come down to the question of what is the moral status of the fetus? Explain.
- Agree or disagree with the statement, “the only proper context for sex given its nature is as part of a committed personal relation”.
- Agree or disagree with the statement, “there is no objective right and wrong because people never agree about what is right and wrong”.
- Psychological egoism is the view that all persons, without exception, seek their own self-interest. Argue for or against.
- Prof Double R
- Brainy Brian
- guru answers
- Teacher Steve
- brilliant answers
- Paula Hog
- Epic Writer Phd
- Mich Michie
- Jenny Boom
- kim woods
- Prof. Kaylinlopez
- Prof. Jason1
- Aabish Aabidah
- Prof Allan
- big tank
- Catherine Owens
- A-plus Writer
- Rey writer
- Prof. Goodwill
- Claire Audrey
- John Mureithi
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Wendy Lewis
- Mary Tutor
- Teacher Trumahn
- Sir,Kenn Klein
- DR.MERCY JOSEPH
- BUS 308 Week 1 DQs. Get an A++.
- ANT 101 Week 1 DQ 2 Studying Culture
- for a-plus only
- Applied Sciences Help
- ECN 212 quiz
- Psy 301 Social Psychology Week 3 Assignment
- Law school Admission Help
- Construct a 90% confidence interval for (p1-p2) in each of the following situations:
- MGMT OB Essays Guru
- ACC 490 Week 3 Summary
You can check originality report once you have submitted assignment, if it shows above 20% match, then you need to work on it and bring this match down. You can work on …
Add your last name in the file name.
Applying Ethical Theories assignment Thesis statement (a narrated power point)
Please select your topic from the following:
each paragraph is 5-7 sentences
sentences is not too short
Each paragraph is at least 5-7 sentences
Sentence is not too short
Each paragraph is 5-7 sentences
Sentence is not too short