Do You know Applications and Theories of Leadership?
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapters 1, 2
- Lectures: 1, 2
- Link (video): Becoming a Leader: What is Leadership ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpNWDekfGog )
- Minimum of 1 library resource for initial post
The video “Becoming a Leader: What is Leadership” is an interesting and fun presentation by Richard Rierson. Rierson is a former Marine, commercial pilot, entrepreneur and certified leadership coach and trainer. He believes that leadership challenges include learning how to meet our personal challenges with calmness, confidence and consistency. He covers many topics related to leadership in this 12-minute video.
Initial Post Instructions
Watch the video on “What is leadership?” and answer the following questions:
- Would the authors of our course textbook agree with what is said in the video? (e.g. Would they be in agreement with the video’s definition of leadership?) Be specific.
- Is there anything in the video that was not discussed in class that called your attention? If so, explain.
- After watching the video and studying the materials for this week, would you say leadership is important? If it is, how so? If it is not, why not?
Secondary Post Instructions
Read and respond to posts made by at least one of your peers. Respond in one of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question.
- Share an insight from having read your peer’s post.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Validate an idea with your own experience.
- Make a suggestion.
- In addition to one initial post, respond to at least two peers.
- Initial Post Length: minimum of 250 words
- Secondary Post Length: minimum of 200 words per post
- Use APA format for in-text citations and list of references.
- A+ Team_here
- Bethuel Best
- Amanda Smith
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Terry Roberts
- Sophia Miles
- Tiny Chris
- Rey writer
- Mary Warnock PhD
- Miss Lynn
- Jessica Luis
- prof avril
- nadia tutor
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- Angelina May
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Jenny Boom
- Adrian Monroe
- ENS. writer
- Emily Michael
- Sara Waynes
- BUSI 561 - Discussion Board Forum 1 (Media, Instructions and Grading Rubic Attached) A+ Work Required. Highly Qualified Tutor in this field.
- MAT 540
- Kim Woods can you complete this assignment by due date W5A2 Hanney E
- Expository Essay Outline
- do by 8pm tomorrow
- Need A++ work
- History Chapter Summary
- What Interview?