DKA & Diagnostic Testing:
You will need to think about multifaceted discharge planning for a 45-year-old, married African American male and an 85-year-old, widowed African American male who were admitted to the hospital with a diagnosis of diabetes ketoacidosis (DKA).
In your initial post, please answer the following:
- What are the priority areas of concern for the individual in an advanced nursing role to consider in reviewing the expected diagnostic test results for an individual suffering from DKA, which may include changes to acid-balance, bicarbonate level, and electrolyte balances?
- The usual treatment options for individuals suffering from DKA
Explain your rationale for your choices, citing resources from the literature.
Answer the following question as assigned by your role in the discussion:
- Write a succinct summary of the 45-year-old, married, African American male’s status and the 85-year-old, widowed, African American male’s status to present to the team as a plan of care. What would you expect to happen to these patients within the next 48 hours? Please be sure to identify any strengths and gaps in the plan of care.
Each of the 3 answers needs to be 2 paragraphs long (about 150-200 words per paragraph) answering the questions with references from:
McCance, K. L., & Huether, S. E. (2019). Pathophysiology: The biologic basis for disease in adults and children (8th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier.
- 28. Allowance for Doubtful Accounts is reported in the
- Writing King only
- Applied Managerial Marketing (MKTG630-1603B-02) Type: Individual ProjectUnit: Researching the Market Due Date: Mon, 8/29/16 Grading Type: NumericPoints Possible: 100 Points Earned: 0 Deliverable Length: 1–2 page memo (excluding cover and reference p
- sam project New perspective
- 4–6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. ORIGINAL WORK ONLY
- Unit 1 s
- due today at 4 pm eastern time , WED DEC 14
- BUS 515 FINAL EXAM PART 1 (FOUR VERSIONS) 100 QUESTIONS
- FIN 330 Business Finance*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
You will need to think about multifaceted discharge planning for a 45-year-old, married African American male and an 85-year-old, widowed African American male who were admitted to the …