DKA & Diagnostic Testing
You will need to think about multifaceted discharge planning for a 45-year-old, married African American male and an 85-year-old, widowed African American male who were admitted to the hospital with a diagnosis of diabetes ketoacidosis (DKA).
In your initial post, please answer the following:
- What are the priority areas of concern for the individual in an advanced nursing role to consider in reviewing the expected diagnostic test results for an individual suffering from DKA, which may include changes to acid-balance, bicarbonate level, and electrolyte balances?
- The usual treatment options for individuals suffering from DKA
Explain your rationale for your choices, citing resources from the literature.
Answer the following question as assigned by your role in the discussion:
- Write a succinct summary of the 45-year-old, married, African American male’s status and the 85-year-old, widowed, African American male’s status to present to the team as a plan of care. What would you expect to happen to these patients within the next 48 hours? Please be sure to identify any strengths and gaps in the plan of care.
Each of the 3 answers needs to be 2 paragraphs long (about 150-200 words per paragraph) answering the questions with references from:
McCance, K. L., & Huether, S. E. (2019). Pathophysiology: The biologic basis for disease in adults and children (8th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier.
- Amanda Smith
- Prof. Kim
- PROF washington watson
- Catherine Owens
- kim woods
- All Works solver
- Emily Clare
- Miss Professor
- Jamie Acker
- Phd isaac newton
- Rey writer
- Eva Green
- Proff work phd
- phyllis young
- Malik Tutor
- Saad Fahim
- can this be written for me?
- 5 question
- social science paper(2000 words)
- in 500-750 words, detail the ethical standards and ethical violations you observed in research studies presented in chapter 2
- Standpoint Theory #2
- Chapter 5 Review
- I need to post a discussion comment on one of my classmate. I need at least a 75-word comment on the discussion below. Business Ethics Joseph Hello Class, I personally enjoyed this class. I found it very interesting learning about Lockheed Martin and it
- Creative Expressions Wrtitten Assignment
- 2 page midterm
You will need to think about multifaceted discharge planning for a 45-year-old, married African American male and an 85-year-old, widowed African American male who were admitted to the …